Sunday, April 19, 2009

love

Love ...
Would make you blind
But it matters when love blinds me from seing Allah’s light

Love
Would make you forget
I don’t care to much if I couldn’t remember
But it matters when love makes me forget Allah

Love ...
Makes you a fool
I don’t care so much in being a fool
But it matters if I am a fool in telling the difference between right and wrong

Love makes you happy
But why should I be happy
When I should be grieving for disobeying Allah’s order

Love
needs a lot of sacrifice
I am willing to sacrifice
But why should I sacrifice, if it is not for Allah?




Allah is The Great

He loves me so much

Thank you Allah..

4 gving me chance 2 b in love wif u..



2 comments:

wabit.ent said...

salam ukhuwwah..
juz jalan2... nak promote blog

Wan Harun said...

love love love love :)